Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Norfolk nr Fakenham, £45K
This is a well established and progressive seafood organisation that are multi award winning for their sustainability, recycled packaging, and commitment to zero landfill.
At their Norfolk site they have invested heavily in a new state of the art production facility producing over 50 million units in their chilled and frozen operations.
This is a brand-new position to the company, as the Warehouse & Logistics Manager you will be;
• Managing your 15 members of staff in cold, despatch and dry store, adequate cover at all times.
• Work closely with the purchasing & planning team
• Manage 3rd party storage locations and liaise with 3PL partners
• Optimise despatch and dry store to aid fast picking and utilise space
• Ensure all H&S and food hygiene polices are adhered to.
To be considered for this position you will need;
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Extensive knowledge of 3PL operations
• Large scale warehousing and logistics experience
• Experienced using Rubicon or strong with various ERP systems
• People management experience
This is an organisation that pride themselves on staff development, you’ll be working alongside dedicated and enthusiastic people for an organisation who drive sustainable sourcing practices. If successful, the salary if £45,000.00 + benefits.