We have an exciting and rare opportunity to make your mark with a well-known food specialist who are looking for a hands-on warehouse manager based outside Bristol.
This is a new opportunity that will give you the chance to create something all of your own. My client is an industry leader and keen to develop the site further and you will be a key part of this.
· Responsible for delivering key performance targets, safely, effectively and efficiently to meet the required customer demands and technical standards (HACCUP, BRC & Vehicle compliance).
· Experience of leading a large and diverse team of highly skilled individuals to success
· Need to be health and safety driven across chilled warehousing and multidrop logistics.
· Warehouse and transport professional from a food/FMCG background.
· Proven to be able to lead and motivate a team to success through coaching and a hands-on attitude
· Proactive approach to H&S and CI
What’s on Offer:
· Opportunity to grow and develop your own team
· Holliday allowance
· Benefits Package
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity… Apply! Or
Please contact myself, Hollie Gillies at D R Newitt 0131 226 5060