Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
The successful candidate will provide full administration of Warehouse and Distribution function encompassing inbound and outbound supply, day-to-day management of stock levels, stock variance and KPI and service level reporting.
• Processing and administering orders, ensuring delivery of goods on time in full
• Action/answering email requests and liaising with other members of staff to resolve any queries / issues in relation to goods
• Taking responsibility for all administrative tasks
• Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
• Maintaining and improving systems and processes
• Responsible for all daily intake and replenishment planning at local DC as well as supporting group units for Manchester manufacturing
• Supplier compliance, [Transport, Chep others etc]
• Manage claims for shortage, damage or variance
• Manage stock levels of finished goods and raw materials ensuring good availability
• Understand process from receipt, packing, manufacturing and sale
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a similar role. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable managing multiple tasks, delivering results against tight deadlines and have the talent to analyse information alongside the ability to transfer data accurately and clearly. Strong computer literacy skills, good attention to detail and the ability to work both in a team and within a fast-paced environment are necessary, as is the ambition to develop a best in class standard of service. Applications are also welcome from Graduates with Supply Chain related Degrees looking to build on their university experience.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.