Utilites Manager, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for a utilities manager to come and join this huge manufacturing business. You would be responsible for site services area which encompasses the supply of energy, water and compressed to the site. You would be leading and managing the utilities team, helping to set the site energy strategy, understanding and ensuring compliance to H&S, quality and environmental policies, also leading significant projects connected to your function.
This is a Monday to Friday post and the salary on offer is up to £50,000. Please see the job details below.
• Ensure that the site utilities services comply with legislative, moral, European directive and Company ethical standards in terms of safety, food hygiene and staff management.
• Meet with SLT and area engineering teams regularly to ensure priorities are communicated.
• Positive management of supplier relationships to ensure excellent partnership working.
• Application of best practices from across the business at a site level
• Develop, implement and maintain a strategy so that the Engineering function is effective, efficient, to budget, managed, well-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing production circumstances.
• Create and implement plans enabling maintenance works to plant allowing for minimum disruption of manufacturing, liaising with Planning Department.
• Responsible for agreeing maintenance tasks with service contract providers and conducting joint audits of service lines as described in outsourcing contract.
• An understanding of boiler operations
• Knowledge of effluent plant operations
• Experience of managing a team.
• Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
• Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Please give me a call if you would be interested in hearing more about this role.