Our client are a well-known Food Service business with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Supervisor to join the well-established team in Kent.
This is a great opportunity to join an already well-established Transport Team.
Please note that this role requires candidates that are comfortable with working some Saturdays and being part of a rota pattern that will require some late shifts, this is due to the needs of our client’s customer base.
5 Shifts per week between the hours of 10am and Midnight. Working on a flexible rota system.
• Work closely with Drivers and wider Team on efficient Route planning.
• Updating Driving Team rota’s and schedules.
• Customer contact – updating on delivery schedules.
• Regular engagement with Drivers, pre and post shift.
• Liaising with Warehouse/Despatch Teams – ensuring products are ready to send
• A willingness to assist with deliveries at times is also required.
• Transport Coordinator/Supervisor experience is essential.
• Strong supervisory skills, engaging manner and approach.
• Expert route planning knowledge (ideally S/E England inc London)
• Very organised with strong IT skills
• Excellent communication skills, able to build long-term working relationships
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and an excellent working environment.
• The opportunity to develop within a positive working environment.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please call Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.