Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client close to Edinburgh Airport, for a career driven Transport Scheduler
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the food industry.
Our client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality and supporting their teams to success.
• Effective scheduling of the transport team to ensure effective, low cost delivery and collection of materials and finished goods
• Liaise with customers and suppliers to confirm all requirements are met promptly and professionally
• Monitor the vehicle fleet ensuring safety and compliance
• Ensure Weighbridge activities are monitored and analysed with quality control standards being met.
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced professional with experience of WTD
• IT literate with excel skills and scania experience prefered
• An excellent communicator who is used to a fast paced environment
• CPC qualification, TASCC and UFAS awareness is beneficial, additional training can be provided for the right candidate
What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Extra Training Provided
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply