Transport Manager, East Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
My client are a large and well-known food business. Based in the West of Edinburgh and with an excellent reputation for quality product and service.
A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Transport Manager to come on board and lead the team to continued success.
Please note that there is no requirement for CPC/Operators licence for this role. Hours of work will include early morning starts and some weekend cover as required.
• To work closely with a large team of Drivers and associated Depot Staff
• Route planning
• Close management of KPI’s, targets and performance
• Involvement in new business strategy and projects as required
• Daily use of internal IT systems
• An experienced Logistics or Transport Manager – ideally from the food industry
• Excellent communicator at all levels – capable of adapting to suit the audience
• Efficient and reliable route planning experience
• Strong IT skills
• Hands-on Manager, ready to help at all levels
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary
• The opportunity to join a growing company that will offer genuine career prospects to the right person
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, then please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.