Transport Coordinator, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a global food business with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for an Inventory & Transport Co-ordinator to join the team in Hertfordshire.
• Controlling and reconciling stock and preparing reports
• Arranging collection and delivery/transfer of goods, checking in deliveries and raising sales invoices
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and hauliers
• Book transport for orders to be delivered from stock
• 2 years similar Stock & Transport experience ideally within food
• Good Excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and proactive individual
What’s on offer?
• £25k plus benefits
• Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.