Prestigious Food Supplier
West London, £33k + Bonus
A well-established, progressive, and expanding organisation who are the first point of contact as a supplier for high-end foodservice establishments across the UK. With a nearly completed state-of-the-art facility in West London, they are adding experienced people to the team to deliver the finest products to their customers.
They are looking to add a Transport Coordinator to assist with managing the fleet, drivers, and warehouse (pick/pack/loading)
As the new Transport Coordinator, you’ll be working predominately Monday to Friday 12-8. These hours may change so you’ll need to be flexible. The duties for this role will be varied and include.
• Route planning & delivery, they have 4 satellite hubs that have multiple deliveries, they have their own fleet of delivery vehicles (3.5ton and up to class 2)
• Driver & fleet management, see driver back and debrief, ensure all safety of the vehicles. (Tachograph experience is essential)
• Warehousing, oversee the pick/pack operation. Make sure the correct stock is in the correct vehicle before they depart.
• Engagement, and maintain communication between warehousing, transport, and hubs.
Your Skills & Skills
To be considered as the new Transport Coordinator you will need.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Transport & Warehouse industry.
• Experience using route planning software (ideally FTA vision), also experience with WMS-SAP
• Able to run reports and analyse finding from Tachograph.
• In-depth knowledge of transport legislation and planning multi-drop deliveries.
• A full valid UK driving license and happy to travel to UK hubs quarterly.
If successful, the base salary is up to £33,000.00 + Benefits and once passed probation you be eligible for the performance-based bonus (up to £1500.)