An unmissable opportunity for someone wanting to embark in a future career working for one of the UK’s well known household brands.
Their pride and passion are in their products and their employees, this role will be a vital part to the company’s success. The candidate should be a real team player, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, with a desire to learn and gain experience in planning software and transport.
The company and team are actively offering excellent career advancement and development almost immediately!
• Controlling all finished goods movements from manufacturing points within the UK
• Managing a growing amount of inbound raw materials, ensuring all deliveries are completed OTIF
• Create effective transport plans at the best cost
You, The Candidate:
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Educated GCSE level
• Team player, however able to work and meet deadlines independently
What’s On Offer:
• Generous Holiday allowance
• Life insurance with pension
• Genuine career progression opportunities in a company which is regarded as one of the best in its industry!