Transport Coordinator, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
My client are a large and well-known food business. Based in Peterborough and with an excellent reputation for quality products and service.
A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Transport Coordinator to come on board and join the Logistics Team with continued success.
Please note that there is no requirement for CPC/Operators licence for this role.
• To work closely with a large team of Drivers and associated Depot Staff
• Route planning
• Close management of KPI’s, targets and performance
• Involvement in new business strategy and projects as required.
• Daily use of internal IT systems
• An experienced Logistics or Transport Coordinator – ideally from a similar industry
• Excellent communicator at all levels – capable of adapting to suit the audience.
• Efficient and reliable route planning experience
• Strong IT skills
• Hands-on, ready to help at all levels.
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
• The opportunity to join a growing company that will offer genuine career prospects to the right person.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, then please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.