Training Officer, North East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Training Officer / L&D Coordinator
Learning & Development team
Monday – Friday, Hours are 8-4
• To deliver and assist with the development of training in line with the Learning and Development strategy
• Maintaining systems and procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall training delivery.
• Delivery of key bespoke on-site courses and training.
• Developing and maintaining accurate and easily accessible records and processes for all learning and development activities and processes including recording and monitoring attendance, ensuring that colleagues required to attend specific training events are easily identified and followed up.
• Planning/arranging of training events, room layout and equipment for colleagues attending courses and events.
• Working closely with the other L&D colleagues and wider teams to ensure safety, legal and compliance training requirements are met.
• Engagement of key stakeholders and delegates who impact the overall training strategy.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
? Has at least 3 years’ experience of delivering training sessions in a group environment
? Has previous experience of working with on-line learning systems
? Has worked in manufacturing environment
? Health & safety and food safety awareness
? A good standard of education (up to degree level desirable)
? Excellent IT skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel and use of in-house database and/or training academies
? An excellent level of interpersonal and communication skills
? Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively