Training Officer, North East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a trainer looking for a step up and to work in one of the world’s largest food and beverages companies? I am delighted to be partnering with an award winning, international FMCG company who is looking to appoint a Training Officer to join their dynamic Operations team. This is such an exciting opportunity as the business has some of the world’s biggest brand under their umbrella and turns over £1 billion a year.
You will benefit from a generous training budget, complete autonomy managing this budget, unparalleled progression and development opportunities, a competitive package and a fun working culture.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Planning & organization of site development activities, including on the job and off the job training.
• Sourcing of appropriate cost effective training solutions, working in collaboration with external preferred training providers.
• Provide support to management team on training related issues.
• Provide coaching and support to site trainers on training queries.
• Provide support to Health & safety team on training related activity.
• Ensuring site policies and procedures are trained out effectively.
• Review site compliance registers, ensuring trained employees remain in date of their refresher periods.
• Update and record all training KPI’s and collate required reports.
• Maintain Training records for current employees and leavers.
We’re looking for:
• Prior experience working in a food manufacturing or production environment or experience training people in this field
• A professional training or learning development qualification
• 2+ years’ experience in a training role
If this sounds like you and you’d love to work in a business that truly rewards hard work then I’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application below.
Keywords: Learning and development/ trainer / training / advisor / consultant / manufacturing / processing / production / FMCG / beverages / food/ drinks / snacks