Job Title – Buyer
Salary – £45,000.00 – £47,000.00 (DOE)
Location –Northwest London
Are you a successful Buyer looking for a role where you can really develop and challenge your skills? If so, then this is the role for you.
My client is a well-established food retailer in Northwest London, and they are looking to add a buyer to their grocery team. They are a brilliant company with a fantastic history of promoting their staff and they are known in the area as a great place to work.
– Forecasting performance of your category and identify any risks.
– Work closely with suppliers to identify and develop growth strategies for your category.
– Hands on role with the ability to successfully lead negotiations with suppliers.
– Deliver successful category buying plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
– Work with own brand products and known brands across multiple locations.
– Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role. Must have buying experience within the food and drink industries.
– Has worked with large teams and multiple stakeholders.
– Strong negotiation skills
– Analyse and interpret large complex data sets. Strong IT skills is a must.
– Talent for building long lasting relationships.
Whats on offer
– Hybrid working
– Very competitive benefits package
– 25 days per year + bank holidays
If you are interested in advancing your career while working for an incredible company within the food industry. Apply now!!