Production manager, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
Are you interested in a Developmental production manager role within Food Manufacturing?
My client are looking for candidates who are readily available to take over a newly created Production manager position within their well established and constantly growing family business.
• Responsible for meeting KPI’s and maintaining company standards.
• Leading staff and training them to a consistent standard.
• Maintaining efficiency, consistency and productivity.
• Reporting on line performance.
• Liaising with multiple departments throughout the production process.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Forward thinking mentality to learn and grow as a manager.
• Previous Managerial experience
• Food Hygiene Level 2.
• HACCP qualified.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.