Production manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity within a market leading facility specializing in a very Niche and exciting product within the food sector. My Client are looking for a driven Production Manager with a proficiency in Food Safety and HACCP.
The Shift – Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)
• Provide overall management of Production, Personnel and Staff Development.
• Direct and develop assistant Production manager.
• Liaise with all departments specifically the High Risk and packaging departments to ensure a smooth consistent process.
• Overall planning responsibility for Labour and Production.
• Create monthly reports for senior managers.
• Champion Food safety and Health and Safety on site.
• Wealth of experience in a food FMCG Production environment.
• Knowledge of working to BRC standards.
• Food Hygiene Level 3 (desirable)
• HACCP Level 3 (desirable)
• Ability to implement CI within the facility.
• Potential internal auditing experience.
If you would like to learn more or are interested please send CV to email@example.com or call 0161 833 0181.