Production Shift manager, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
Production Shift Manager/North Wales/£35,000-£40,000
Are you interested in a management role in the Food Manufacturing industry?
A well-established FMCG business is looking for a Shift Manager with previous experience in the food industry.
The shift is 4 on 4 off days (12 hours).
• Responsible for meeting KPI’s and maintaining company standards.
• Leading staff and training them to a consistent standard.
• Reporting on line performance.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and Have CI knowledge
• Intermediate Food Hygiene
• Ability to write reports
• Be a driven and inspiring leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.