Production Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Production Manager/West Midlands/£35,000-£40,000
My client are looking for a talented driven professional with Meat/Fresh Produce experience. They are large well established market leading company who are looking for a Production manager to hit the ground running and continuously push the company forward.
The Shift: Monday – Friday
• Manage production/decorating/dispatch teams.
• Manage, Lead and develop all reports
• Ensure you are a hands-on Manager with genuine passion for Bakery.
• Be able to use Lean principles and Continuous improvement to push the business forward.
• Reporting directly to the General Manager with the plan for training towards a more senior role within the business.
• Wealth of experience in the Meat/Fresh produce sector.
• Have continuous improvement experience.
• Ability to communicate with all levels and support admin.
• Minimum food Hygiene and HACCP Level 2
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.