Poultry Butcher, Midlands
Job type: Permanent
My Client is looking for an experienced Poultry Butcher to work in their expansive and progressive facility.
For relocation candidates there is also an additional package contained on top of the salary.
The Shift: 5 days (7pm – 4am +overtime potential) must be flexible.
• Preparing products to company and customer standards.
• Understand and adhere to traceability procedures
• Champion health and Hygiene to ensure it meets company/governmental legislation.
• Be well versed in poultry butchery with experience in all cuts and presentations.
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of health and safety.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Tom Price on 0161 833 0181 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.