Head of Production, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Head of Production/ Lancashire/ £45,000-£50,000
My client is looking for someone to Manage Production within their main facility manufacturing market leading agricultural products.
The Shift: Monday – Friday (8am-5pm).
• Be responsible for all production and strategy ensuring quality and consistence.
• Maintain budget and stock levels.
• Constantly review, develop and challenge manufacturing process.
• Manage and motivate production team by coaching and mentoring reports.
• Ensure all areas adhere to policies and legislation.
• 5 Years of experience in similar role.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Sage experience (desirable).
• Be a motivator and leader who works with others to develop the facility.
If you are interested in this position please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.