Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
My client a progressive and market leading agricultural business are looking for a production manager in their Herefordshire facility.
The Shift is: Monday – Friday (8am-6pm)
• Preparing production schedule.
• Calculate the human and materials resources to maximize production, equipment usage and space.
• Managing and motivating the production team, and also providing training and development.
• Assist the Operations Director with the maintenance of production equipment.
• Develop continuous improvement with the Operations Director.
• Previous experience in Manufacturing as Production Supervisor
• Excellent IT skills
• Sage experience (desirable)
• Hands-on manager.
If you would like to apply for this role please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181 or send your CV to email@example.com.