Retail Line Manager
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Retail Line Manager / Birmingham / £24,000
Do you want to help manage production within a fast paced fresh produce company?
A large business based around Birmingham are looking for Driven Retail Line Manager’s to assist in the day to day running of site production.
The Shift Pattern is Sunday – Wednesday (2:30pm – 11:00pm)
• To control and account for production hours and production costs and yields daily.
• To manage and motivate employees so as to maximise production efficiencies and minimise labour costs.
• To ensure that company Health & Safety policies and procedures are followed, practices and processes are kept under ongoing review for improvement, and that accident and lost time rates are reduced.
• To ensure that product quality and food safety systems are complied with and that standards are excellent at all times.
• To ensure that the flexibility of our workforce is maintained by giving employees training and developing experience.
• A strong capability for problem analysis, forward thinking and planning
• Able to demonstrate a flexible response to role responsibilities.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Food Safety Level 2
• HACCP Level 2
• IOSH Managing Safety
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.