Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Production Supervisor/Coventry/£28,000 - £32,000
Are you interested in a supervisory role in the Food Manufacturing industry?
A well-established FMCG business is looking for a Production Supervisor with previous experience in the food industry.
The shift is Monday – Friday (7.30/5.30) with a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
• Responsible for meeting KPI’s and maintaining company standards.
• Leading staff and training them to a consistent standard.
• Reporting on line performance.
• Reporting to Production manager about all outputs.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Ability to write reports
• Be a driven and inspiring leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.