Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Farm Manager/North West/£30,000 - £50,000
Are you interested in running a Farm Facility producing seasonal fresh Produce?
An opportunity has become available as a Farm Manager in the North West of England within a Dynamic fast paced business.
They are looking for someone to work Monday – Friday (seasonal) between the hours of 0600 – 1800.
• Manage and maintain an efficient farm
• Manage all farm staff (40-70)
• Motivate staff effectively and ensure they are fully trained.
• Communicate company strategy and policy to all staff.
• Maximise Efficiency
• Ensure H&S work practices are adhered to.
• Previous Farm Management experience
• Excellent managerial skills
• Ability to plan and organize
• Attention to detail and highly accurate.
• Experience of agricultural farming.
The business are more than willing to invest in personal development with rewards for meeting KPI's and mentoring staff.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call 0161 833 0181.