Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Are you interested in a production manager role in an expanding Fresh Produce Manufacturer?
A growing Fresh Produce Manufacturer are looking for someone to manage production on the evening shift in order to aid and progress the process and output at their facility.
The shift pattern is 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday).
• To organise and plan daily / weekly workload in line with expected volumes.
• Manage labour (inc Agency) in line or better than labour budget.
• Closely monitor production throughput to ensure daily / weekly plan is achieved and escalate issues as necessary.
• Liaise with all departments as necessary to ensure delivery of daily / weekly plan.
• To support the business in maintaining and improving BRC accreditation.
• Evaluate performance of all production personnel using the company review process.
• Lead by example with great communication and mentoring skills.
• Have experience within the food industry in management.
• Ideally have qualifications in IOSH and management.
• A driving personality to help this business continue its remarkable growth.
The company are very dedicated to ongoing training and development, as well as, the potential for company funded training courses.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call 0161 833 0181.