Production - Labour Planner
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
Do you have experience in Food manufacturing?
Several Section Leader roles have become available in a fast moving large scale food manufacturer who are in need of capable, driven and confident production workers.
The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off with roles based on days or nights separately.
Paying circa 28.5k for the right candidate
• To direct and motivate the team and deliver a great quality product.
• Control materials and labour in order to deliver set KPI’s
• Communicate well at all levels and quickly become comfortable with the intricacies of their responsibilities.
• Ability to mentor team members.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Confident leading and supervising.
• Able to forward plan, manage time and delegate.
• Be adaptable to change and accept new ideas.
• Show sensitivity to other cultures and backgrounds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.