Technical Services Coorindator, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Technical Coordinator vacancy within Food Manufacturing, offering £35-40k DOE.
Our client is a high-performing food manufacturer based in West/North Yorkshire, supplying into retailer customers.
What’s on offer?
• Job Security – highly successful & well-established business, with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
• Work for a Technical-ly ambitious company – here, they have high expectations from Technical & are looking to bring in Quality-passionate people to support their continuous improvement goals. Think Top Tier audit grades & no less!
• Modern facility
• Training & development with the opportunity to progress within the next few years.
• Maintain the Supplier Approval Database. Approve & review the performance of suppliers, conducting risk assessments & providing actions plans. Be the SEDEX champion.
• Maintain the Raw Materials Database, updating raw material specifications as needed. Monitor performance & ensure timely close out of NCs.
• Artwork & labelling approval.
• Management of schedules for internal audits, micro, chemical, allergens etc.
• Conduct gap analysis for customer & 3rd party COPs.
Hours: Mon-Fri, office hours
Salary: £35-40k DOE
• Minimum 2 years exp. in a similar role, working with high-end retailer customers.
• HACCP L3 and experience being an active member of the HACCP team.
• Lead Auditor with experience leading supplier approval audits
• Experience coaching/training teams, a Train the Trainer qualification would be beneficial.
If you’re an experienced Technical candidate with excellent knowledge of either Tesco or M&S COPs & are wanting to join a business where Technical is the focus, then I want to hear from you.
Apply here or get in touch with Rosie Davies directly by emailing email@example.com or calling 0161 833 0181 as soon as you can as this process will move quickly.