Technical Manager, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, an award-winning food and drinks manufacturer based in Yorkshire are looking for a Technical Manager to join as one of the senior management team. Of relevant degree level, you will be responsible for all technical compliance and team management, reporting into the Group Technical Manager.
• Compliance to BRC and all UK major multiples standards.
• Assuring all products going through the factory meet the required quality standards.
• Management of incoming raw materials and agree on any changes to production.
• Manage lab functions, chemical and microbiological standards and testing.
• Manage site hygiene, promoting a positive culture of GMP.
• Experience in a management position within a technical food manufacturing environment is essential. A relevant degree or equivalent qualification is highly desirable.
• Experience working with retailer systems and protocols.
• Strong understanding of HACCP, TACCP, CCPs etc.
• Able to lead, motivate and manage a diverse team to achieve all KPI’s. Experience in liaising with production, NPD and sales for overall business success.
• Experience delivering continuous improvement initiatives and encouraging all staff to think likewise.
What’s on offer:
• Salary up to £30k + package.
• Increasing holiday allowance (year on year).
• Product allowance.