Technical Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• To achieve & maintain all relevant retailer accreditation, ensuring food safety standards are maintained with relevant staff training, implementation of HACCP & Quality Management System procedures.
• Maintain food safety records/files including knife, tool box, weight control and glass control.
• Maintain traceability records for purchased ingredients (COC's/COA's).
• Maintain supplier documentation (specifications, Third Party Accreditation Certificates etc.)
• process customer & supplier documentation requests.
• Work with Department Heads to ensure working procedures are up to date.
• Ensure document review procedures are followed.
• Liaise with Pest Control Contractor and ensure all recommendations are carried out/closed off.
• Audit cleaning operations to ensure continual improvement of cleaning standards.
• Develop and implement food safety training program.
• Assist Factory Manager when required to develop and implement health & safety training programs.
• Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
• Ideally you will have experience working with the UK major retailers
Whats on Offer?
• A competitive salary depending on experience + package
• Working Monday – Friday Office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.