Job Title: Technical Manager
Job Type: Part-time/Flexible
Are you an experienced technical manager with a passion for the food industry? Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and work-life balance without compromising on your career growth?
We are seeking a Technical Manager to oversee our quality and food safety programs and lead our technical function. This is a part-time/flexible role that can be tailored to suit your needs and commitments.
• Manage and maintain the company's quality and food safety programs.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
• Lead and mentor the technical team to ensure effective delivery of services.
• Develop and implement new quality control and food safety procedures.
• Work closely with other departments to develop and improve products.
• Act as the main point of contact for any technical issues or queries
• Maintain positive relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Bachelor’s degree in food science, Food Technology, or related experience
• Strong knowledge of quality control and food safety regulations and BRC
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Flexibility to work part-time/flexible hours
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs and commitments.
• Opportunity to work with a supportive and collaborative team
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ryan Baptie D R Newitt Recruitment, 0131 226 5060, firstname.lastname@example.org.