Job type: Permanent
I’m recruiting for a part-time Technical Manager/Food Technologist to work 20 hrs per week for a pro-rata salary of £14,000 (£28k full-time salary).
My client founded the business just over a decade ago with a vision to bring UK farmer’s products to market. After experiencing year-on-year growth, they’re now the leading foodservice provider in their sector, supplying tailor-made menus to their clients.
• Lead all internal and external audits- BRCGS/Manufacturing sites/Certification
• Maintain certifications- BRCGS, Soil Association, Red Tractor, RSPCA, MSC etc. accreditations
• Maintain product specifications.
• Ensure compliance to relevant standards.
• Monitor, oversee and trend customer complaints.
The position would be an office based role, overseeing the 10 supplier manufacturing sites. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-run business where you’ll be a valued member of the team, where you’ll be given the room to work and make Technical decisions autonomously but still feel part of the family.
If you think you could be interested, please give Rosie Davies a call on 0161 833 0181 or send your updated CV to email@example.com.