Technical Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Technical Manager to join a well-established and innovative food manufacturer based in the North West. Salary circa £45-55k DOE.
This business is one where your voice will be heard and your technical expertise valued. This is how they got to where they are today- through placing their employees as central to everything they do. Resultantly, they have a genuinely incredible staff retention rate which is a real testament to their commitment to training, development and internal promotions.
Working to the highest standards, you’ll be responsible for leading the Food Safety, Quality and Compliance function at this fast-paced site.
• Manage the site QMS, ensuring compliance to BRC & Retailer standards.
• Management of the supplier approval system.
• Lead all third party audits.
• Management & communication of Technical KPIs.
• Responsible for the training & development of the already strong Technical team.
• Management of the Hygiene team.
• Continue to support and grow the site’s positive food safety culture.
• Identify the future requirements of the business and develop a Technical strategy that will support the growth and success of the company.
The ideal candidate:
• 5+ years exp. in Technical/Quality within food manufacturing.
• Excellent knowledge of retailer COPs and BRC is a must.
• Degree educated in Microbiology or similar.
If you think you could be interested, don’t delay in applying as this one will move quickly. Alternatively, get in touch with Rosie directly and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through calling 0161 833 0181.