Technical Manager, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing food manufacturer, dedicated to producing innovative, high-quality products for both the foodservice and retail sectors. The company are passionate about their staff and keen to invest in the ongoing personal development and progression of their people.
Your responsibility, as Site Technical Manager, is to deliver the food safety, quality function and strategy to comply with all relevant legislation and the requirements of all customers.
This is a good opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager, or an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career into food industry technical management. The role will comprise:
• Improving product quality.
• Overseeing the quality management system.
• Managing technical auditing.
• Ensuring adherence to customer requirements.
• Driving out waste and inefficiency.
• Technical/Quality Management experience from within food manufacturing.
• Confident working with chilled/high care products.
• Degree level in a Food Science/Technology discipline or relevant equivalent.
• HACCP & Food Safety Training.
• A driving license is also required.
The working hours are 7.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you, or someone you know, might be interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.