Technical Manager, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
I currently have a vacancy for a Technical Manager in North Wales.
This is working with a growing business who have made a large amount of capital investment and are really at the forefront of their field.
It is a great role for a 'hands on' Technical Manager who is happy on the factory floor, leading from the front and really promoting quality culture, aswel as the office based work.
You will need to be a strong leader with the ability to develop and motivate teams, and improvement focussed.
The salary of the position is circa £45-55k dependent on experience.
Reporting in to the Head of Technical, the main areas of responsibility of this role would be as follows:
- Responsible for managing site audits/accreditations - BRC, customers etc.
- Manage site QMS and HACCP System
- Management of complaints and non-conformances
- Manage internal audit schedule
- Responsible for staff training and development
If you would potentially be interested in this vacancy or would like any further information, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181.