Technical Manager, North East Scotland
Location: North East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Technical Manager with a background in food manufacturing?
Are you a person with B2B and Blue-Chip Retailer experience?
Are you able to manage a team, bring the best out of them, and improve departmental processes?
If so, then you could be a great fit for my client, who are based in the beautiful region of Aberdeenshire. Such times have caused many to re-evaluate their surroundings, so if you are open to considering a move - please get in touch!
• Fully responsible for overseeing Quality for the site and managing an improvement plan
• Handle all supplier and customer matters and relations
• Ensuring total product safety compliance, and a promotion of quality culture across the business
• Inspire and lead a team by example, you will liaise very closely with operations so need to be confident co-leading a large team
• Continuous improvement minded, able to implement business change and educate all stakeholders business-wide of the importance of quality within food manufacturing
• Experience leading, developing and improving a team at a senior level within food manufacturing is essential
• Degree qualified or a relevant food/science discipline qualification
• Advanced HACCP and Lead Auditor qualified
• Dealt with UK multiples and worked B2B, confident with such a mix of customers
• Demonstrable experience in implementing process improvements that have positive company-wide impacts
If of interest, please get in touch as soon as possible!