Our client are an exceptional business, supplying their fantastic products to major retailers. We are looking for a Technical Manager to monitor and improve quality on site as well as lease with production. This is an exceptional opportunity to progress your career further as well as gain unparalleled experience with an understanding and established company
• Ensure systems are in place to meet current BRC standard, customer, and legal requirements.
• Managing customer specifications.
• Supplier and raw material risk assessment and approval.
• External, Internal and 3rd party audits and visits as required.
• Managing QMS ensuring appropriate review mechanism and suitable document control.
• Ensure microbiological testing schedules are in place and met to maintain the company’s due diligence.
• Leasing with production team and supporting where required.
• Ensure NPD and recipes approval process is followed accordingly for all new products.
• Experience in a managerial role within the FMCG sector.
• Strong working knowledge of current BRC standards.
• Food safety level 3 and HACCP level 3 preferred.