Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to jump start your career within Food Manufacturing? Whether you’re a graduate or already have a few years’ experience under your belt, this opportunity will fast-track your progression.
This business pioneered the ‘Free-From’ movement and was born out of a passion for the environment, ethics and, of course, deliciousness. Now, the longest standing of its kind, they’ve maintained their position at the forefront innovation and have even been featured in Forbes Magazine for setting the bar high for the industry.
They have a great team in place, who can have a laugh together but always pitch in to help out when you need them.
If you’re looking to jump start your career within Technical then look no further – gain hands-on experience, coaching & training across all areas of technical.
Even better, the business is about to go through some huge changes such as implementing British Retail Consortium (BRC) standards, gain retailer customer approval and more - you’ll be directly involved in implementing is, which will look extremely impressive on your CV and give you a deep understanding of all areas of Technical.
• Quality Assurance: internal audits, microsampling, investigate customer complaints and more.
• Systems: Learn to maintain & update the site Quality Management System (QMS), Raw Materials Database & Supplier Approval Database.
• Specifications: Create raw material, product & customer specifications; generate & approve artwork and labelling.
• Compliance: Conduct supplier audits, support with documentation/approval for export and import. Gain a good understanding of regulations & legislation and auditing processes.
• Audit Preparation: Learn how to conduct gap analysis, update process/policies and gain deep understanding of BRC and how to implement it, present to an auditor and more.
This role will set you up well for any career within Technical- from Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager or Group Auditing roles.
This is a Mon-Fri permanent position, offering c£20k. They are looking for someone to start ASAP.
They also have a similar opportunity for someone interested in a career within Manufacturing (Operations, Supply Chain/Planning etc).
These are urgently required roles so if you are interested do not delay in reaching out – send your CV to Rosie or pop her a call today, as we will be interviewing immediately.