Job Title: Food Graduate Development Role
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for the food industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain practical experience and develop your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
We are currently recruiting for a Food Graduate Programme, designed to provide talented graduates with the opportunity to gain exposure to various areas of the food industry, including production, quality assurance, research and development, and supply chain management. The programme is designed to give you hands-on experience, mentoring, and training, as well as a solid foundation in the food industry.
• Work closely with various teams to learn about different aspects of the food industry.
• Participate in projects and initiatives to develop your skills and knowledge.
• Learn about food safety and quality standards and help maintain them in the production process.
• Contribute to research and development efforts to innovate and improve our products.
• Assist with supply chain management activities, including sourcing and logistics.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in food science, Food Technology, or related field
• Strong interest in the food industry and desire to learn and grow.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to relocate if necessary.
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Exposure to different areas of the food industry
• Mentorship from experienced professionals
• Opportunities for career advancement within the company
If you are interested in this role and pursuing a rewarding career in the food industry, please contact Ryan Baptie D R Newitt Recruitment, 0131 226 5060, firstname.lastname@example.org.