One of D R Newitt's most innovative and exciting clients is recruiting for a Technical Compliance Officer to join their steadily expanding operation.
• Carrying out internal and hygiene audits in conjunction with the appropriate departmental managers to verify that the factory is complying to customer and BRC standards
• Prepare and deliver briefings on food safety and quality topics to the warehouse and production teams
• Attending trials to create product standards in conjunction with NPD and Production Dept.
• Create and maintain finished product specifications
• Complete traceability exercises
• Ensure the quality and food safety management system complies with standards to which the business is certificated
• Coordinate the development of the quality and food safety management system
• Facilitate problem-solving activities
• Compile reports for management review (e.g. key performance indicators)
We are looking for someone with at least 3 year’s food industry experience in a technical role, working for a BRCGS Food Safety certificated organisation. You will be expected to have some knowledge of the BRCGS Food Safety standard and knowledge of the Soil Association standard would be an advantage. Having experience of developing and delivering briefings to small groups would also be an advantage.
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Paid volunteering days
• Death in Service
• Option to buy or sell annual leave
• Generous product discounts
• Training and development allowance
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 16.30 with 45 minutes unpaid lunch break (38.75 hours per week).