The role – (included but not limited too)
• Lead on carrying out required site audits as per audit schedule for all business facilities to demonstrate and maintain compliance, assisting in the resolution of non-conformances in a timely manner.
• Constructive and timely feedback (within 24 hours) to sites, departments on the outcome of the audits, non-conformances with deadlines.
• Manage the level of closing out non-conformances within the specified deadlines.
• Undertake MOCK audits to support the sites where issues are identified and an audit to ensure compliance.
• Assist in ensuring that both sites are ‘Audit Ready’ at all times against the internal audit schedule.
• Ensure group Quality and HACCP manuals are up to date, in line with BRC and customer requirements.
• Lead HACCP meetings and look for continuous improvements across the business.
• Ensure all customer requirements are implemented and adhered to.
• Update the site’s management team with any new requirements or any changes to the existing standards.
• Support the site management team in delivering continuous site improvement and implement the best practice / new processes where possible.
• Ensure full product traceability throughout the process.
• Provide information for monthly quality and management meetings.
• Provide various trend analysis as and when required.
• Ensure only correct and up-to-date documents are used.
• Complete customer specifications, assist in supplier audit questionnaires (SAQ’s), including online portals.
The candidate –
• Level 3 HACCP (desirable)
• Auditing qualification
• Full awareness of Customer and legal requirements
• Leadership skills, Problem solving skills, Great negotiation skills, Strong analytical skills / Competent computer skills
• An understating of technical standards and concepts with background knowledge of the practical principles underlying technical and quality
What’s on offer –
• The opportunity to make a name for yourself within a leading UK business that is only getting bigger and bigger – massive projects are on the way
• Competitive salary £28,000 – £30,000
• 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Monday – Friday (8.00 – 16.30)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ryan Baptie on 0131 226 5060 or send an updated CV to email@example.com.