Are you looking for a new opportunity in the food industry?
I am currently recruiting a Technical Co-Ordinator for my client who is well known and established in the food industry in Kent.
The Role and Responsibilities:
• Completion of customer specifications
• Completion of Packaging and Raw Materials Specifications
• Look after questions and queries in the technical department
• Risk assessments and approvals
• Mapping of Supply chain
• Maintaining BRC Accreditation to the highest level
• Participation in external Audits
• Understanding of QMS
• Some Experience in Food and Manufacturing
• Customer codes of practice knowledge
• Degree Qualified
• HACCP qualification desired
• Good written and verbal communication
• Excellent communication skills
• A drive to succeed and do well
What’s on Offer:
• Salary: £29,000-£31,000
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday
• Good Holidays and Pension
If the above role could be on interest and you would like to find out further information, please call Ryan Baptie at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.