Technical Assistant, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a fast-growing food business is looking for a new assistant within the technical team to handle demand.
The role will develop your technical capabilities from an office and manufacturing perspective, based in North London.
• Supporting the Technical Team on QMS maintenance
• Sample Management
• Supporting the Technical Team on New Product Development projects
• Liaising with external customers and suppliers
• Participate in Labelling Approvals
• Product Sensory Assessments
• Product specification drafting
• Knowledge of Food Technology
• Comfortable working to BRC Standards
• HACCP Trained
• Involvement of supplier auditing
• Worked to UK retailers Codes of Practice
If you are interested in this position, then get in touch. Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dominic Wallen on 0131 226 5060.