Fantastic opportunity to join likely the friendliest, most welcoming & supportive team I’ve had the pleasure of working with. C£25k. Commutable from Manchester/Cheshire/Derbyshire locations.
This is a well-established business with a fairly impressive Senior Management Team. Over the last 2 years or so, while COVID has been plaguing the rest Food Service Industry, not only did they avoid the furlough scheme altogether, but they gained some fairly massive customers inc. 2 retailers & grew the business/team.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
• Management of QMS
• HACCP Team Member
• Internal audits
• Complaints investigation inc. root cause analysis
• Supporting with preparation for audits – gap analysis, updating SOPs & training out to team
With it being a smaller team, the ideal candidate is someone that’s happy to get stuck in, not afraid of a challenge and doesn’t need too much hand-holding.
• Genuinely lovely team, everyone gets on well & works together rather than butting heads.
• Really exciting time to join with new retailer customers on the way, support implementing standards, gaining approvals etc.
• Be the right-hand person to a fantastic Senior Technical Manager – no one better to learn from!
• Flexibility where needed in terms of the odd day from home & flexi hours.
There’s a lot of growth on the horizon, you’ll have first pic of promotions!
• Must be coming from a BRC-accredited food manufacturing background
• Must have experience as an active HACCP Team member
• Must have experience completing internal audits to BRC standard
Please register your interest by applying here. As long as you meet the minimum requirements, you’ll be called back to discuss the role & your experience in more detail. Your CV will not be submitted without speaking with you first.