6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our client is a market leading Food Manufacturer currently looking to recruit for a Technical Assistant/Coordinator due to ongoing company growth….
To provide technical support and assistance to ensure the efficient running of the food manufacturing plant. To assist with and improve processes and systems as part of continuous improvement to Good Manufacturing Practices to product safe, legal, authentic and quality food.
• To provide technical support and assistance to ensure the efficient running of a food manufacturing plant.
• To work with the technical manager and production team to ensure that the production process is running smoothly, and that any technical issues are resolved quickly and accurately.
• Responsible for carrying out inspections, tests and other quality assurance activities to ensure that the product meets all relevant safety, quality and performance standards.
• To provide technical advice and support to other departments within the organisation, such as sales and marketing, and to liaise with external suppliers to ensure continuity and quality of supplies.
• To liaise with production personnel, suppliers and customers to resolve technical issues, monitor product quality and safety, and ensure products are manufactured to the required specifications.
• Responsible for assisting the technical manager in the maintenance and improvement of production processes and equipment, as well as providing training to production staff.
• To undertake any duties set to you by the management team that will assist in the day to day running of the factory, providing appropriate training has been provided.
You will have previous experience working in Technical/Quality within the Food Manufacturing sector. You will ideally have an understanding of documentation. You may be a QA looking to come away from shift work for a more office based role. Most important will be your desire to learn and develop your skills further.
Monday-Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm
*This is a 6 month contract- There is potential for the vacancy to go permanent.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.