Technical Administrator, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
• Internal auditing of our BRC accredited systems
• Raising and investigation of non-conformances.
• Maintaining supplier and product approvals.
• Completing product checks – quality, safety, nutritional, labelling etc.
• Completion of the scheduled audits on time and closure of any non-conformances.
• Ensuring supplier documents are up to date (Accreditations, specifications etc.)
• Ensuring the testing program is up to date
• Completing retailer online specifications for new/amended products. Experience in using the systems is essential.
• Answering retailer queries through their online systems (improvement plans, technical updates etc.)
• Ensuring suppliers are kept up to date with retailer requirements.
• Logging, investigating and closing customer/consumer complaints.
• Experience of working within Technical/Quality in the food industry
• Experience of working with multiple retailers and their online systems
• Experience of customer complaint resolution including dealing with customers directly on the phone
• Educated to degree level
• Internal/External auditing experience/qualifications.
• Qualifications in HACCP and Food Safety
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary range of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.