Job type: Permanent
Our client, a food manufacturer based in the beautiful, bonnie region of fife is looking for a Team Leader for their production department. An exciting opportunity for an honest, aspiring Team Leader to progress their experience in a fast-paced environment with a prestigious firm.
• To manage, motivate and train your team to perform at their best, whilst helping them to realise their potential.
• Assure all aspects of production are prepared and resourced to perform their duties, excellently communicating with all relevant parties and problem solving when required.
• Able to plan, prioritise and execute day-to-day operations in accordance with production and business unit objectives and budgets to meet all targets.
• Able to identify and correct non-conformities with regards to stock, quality, waste management etc.
• Manage and implement hygiene, H&S, welfare and environmental standards always, reviewing procedures when necessary.
• Operational background with demonstrable leadership skills in this environment.
• Technical knowledge about production lines, quality, hygiene measures in food/FMCG background.
• Possess interpersonal skills to effectively manage and lead individuals and teams.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, able to prioritise and delegate to achieve team goals.
• Work with honesty and integrity, being flexible to achieve personal and company objectives.
What’s on Offer:
• Attractive salary + benefits package.
If you’re interested, please contact Alex Austin on 0131 226 5060.