Supply Chain Manager, Yorkshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a well-known household brand, are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in South Yorkshire. Reporting to the sites General Manager, you will ensure that the Supply Chain functions are operating to achieve maximum customer service levels.
• Ensure your team utilises all of the resources to deliver agreed customer service levels for the site
• Lead and implement any necessary changes to reduce costs and improve productivity
• Oversea production plans and procedures for the site, identifying any potential problems and rectify these accordingly
• Manage the on-site and off-site Inventory, ensuring levels are correct and accurate
• Maintain and manage Supply Chain processes, implement any changes that will improve customer service levels and/or costs
• Responsible for the site achieving KPI’s and hitting targets
• Develop and train the Supply Chain personnel, highlight areas of improvement and coach accordingly
• Experience in the Food Manufacturing is a must, preferably a proven track record in a Managerial position
• Highly analytical and numerate with excellent attention to detail
• Advanced IT skills and systems knowledge, preferably experience with implementing new systems and process to improve overall performances
• Delivers results and can be counted on to get things done quickly and effectively
• Demonstrates an understanding of priorities and identifies potential problems to ensure solutions are in place
• Ability to plan from sales forecasts and Inventory levels
• Solid background in Production Planning with a Food Manufacturing environment
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary – up to £50,000
• Excellent pension and holiday package
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Potential Bonus
To be considered for the role, please apply or contact Toby Bigmore today.