Despatch Manager, East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
This is a brand new role and an exciting chance to join a business who are in a period of substantial growth! I am looking for an experienced Despatch Manager in South Yorkshire who has FMCG or Food Manufacturing experience.
- Improve the efficiency of the site and always looking for ways to improve performance and costs
- Manage a small team of 20, pickers and loaders
- Make sure loading is accurate and on time
- Use your Dispatch knowledge and implement changes to support the business during their period of growth
- Implement changes to improve the customer service levels, liaising with other departments to make these changes successful
- Proven experience with the FMCG industry, preferably within the food industry
- End to end knowledge of Dispatch, Logistics and Warehousing activities
- Experienced working as an key part of successful dispatch operation within the FMCG industry
- Knowledge of systems and how to implement them successfully is desired
- Team management experience
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary - circa £50,000
- Attractive benefits
- New role - chance to make it your own!