Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
My client are on the lookout for an experienced Production Planner to join their team. This is an opportunity for a Supply Chain professional who is looking to develop their career. They are a leading food manufacturer so food experience is a must, coupled with excellent knowledge and understanding of Planning systems.
• Reporting to the Planning Lead, effectively enhancing the effectiveness of the Supply Chain Planning for the business
• Reduce waste, optimise stock levels, improve customer service levels and maintain high productivity standards throughout the site/sites
• Liaise with Demand, Supply and Inventory teams to ensure all aspects of operation are carried out efficiently and successfully on a regular basis
• Communicate any missed target performances, and plans to rectify them, to commercial/distribution/finance teams
• At least 3 years relevant Supply Chain experience within the Food Manufacturing industry
• Excellent knowledge of MRP or relevant Planning systems, again within Food Manufacturing
• Understanding of the UK food sectors and a proven successful track record in a Planning position
• A professional who possesses good communication skills, both written and verbal
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary – circa £40k
• Very attractive holiday and benefits package
• The chance join a business who offer excellent career progression opportunities