HR Business Partner
Sector: Human Resources
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
My multi-national client are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team in Lancashire. They are looking for someone to come into the business with the ambition to succeed and progress to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading organisation who are constantly looking to develop and grow.
• Liaising with the HR team and Management to support business growth, drive engagement and build capabilities by adhering to an agreed HR agenda
• Work in partnership with multiple HR functions to ensure that HR processes are carried out appropriately – Salary reviews, colleague development, talent reviews, etc.
• Support and drive forward the companies Excellence Program, ensuring any changes and initiatives are communicated correctly
• Support and work with the management team through multiple recruitment and colleague development processes
• Involved in the company’s HR projects, both UK and worldwide
• Relevant HR experience in the FMCG industry, preferably food manufacturing
• Proven success in maintaining and building colleague relations in a multi-cultural environments
• Been heavily involved in driving and supporting significant changes within a business, with a positive outcome
• HR related degree (CIPD) with highly professional written, verbal and oral communication skills
• Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary – circa £50,000
• Attractive benefits package
• The chance to join a company who are committed to developing your career
If you would like to be considered for the role, call Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or send me your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org